Human Proximity is a business App that aims to help maintain social distance.
The app is aimed at companies, industries, companies, associations, organizations and can be used to help these categories to maintain the safety criteria of the staff, while not interrupting their business.
Human Proximity can also be used by individuals who wish for personal and collective good to maintain distances.
To maintain anonymity we simply send the date and time of contact without any identification of the person or device.
The business App consists of two screens.
In the first screen we find the homepage where there is the logo of the application and the Settings button that allows you to access the second configuration screen.
It is also possible to configure the range of action of the device through the settings explained in the Help App.
The configuration can be saved by pressing the “Save” button.
The solution notifies the excessive proximity of another person in the set range by an audible signal.
The business version is managed by the company in such a way as to maintain the right safety distances, imposed by law to all its employees.
This version is characterized by some additional features to manage its users and the display of a detailed log of the surveys performed by the App.
You can further verify the time when the device is on and off and notifications will be stored to check whether the security criteria have been met and how many times the rules have been broken.
The company has a dashboard with the number of close contacts in a day; this is a tool that allows people to be aware not to get too close to each other for their own good and can be used, within 24 hours, to verify at which time of the day the greatest number of close contacts occur.
Price for each user
starting from 12 EUR / year + VAT
|Features versions App||App Free||Business Basic||Business PRO|
|Configuration can be set by user||x||x||x|
|Configuration can be set from Web panel||x||x|
|3 month activity log on cloud||x||x|
|Filter and export surveys||x||x|
|Customazed with Company logo||x|
|Notification via email/sms to the manager||x|
|Management of evacuation||x|
|Anonymous GPS detection (on request only)||x|
LIMITATIONS AND COMPATIBILITY
The app running on different hardware (unlike embedded devices) has several limitations:
- with different brands and models of phones need accurate calibration to be able to work properly.
- the range of the distance signal has a tolerance of approximately +(-) 1 m;
- the phone must be android 7 or higher with bluetooth BLE support;
- any suspension of the app (at the moment of the screen lock) is due to the operation of the version of the operating systems in use; it should therefore be configured from the phone settings screen the option “never turn off”;
- the app has been tested on the main Huaway, Samsung and LG phones so there may be problems with products of different brands.
DEVICE VS APP : FOR AND AGAINST
- Detection of body temperature
- Possibility to configure the operating range from web
- Safe, without possibility of circumvention by employees
- Higher cost
- Lower cost
- Does not detect body temperature
- The operating range shall be calibrated on each device
- Its operation can be circumvented more easily
Contact us for more information
Zinformatica of Matteo Zavattari
Via Goffredo Mameli, 14 - 21013 Gallarate (VA)
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org