All user data, directly or indirectly related to natural persons, are processed in a lawful, correct and transparent manner towards the interested party, in compliance with the general principles provided by art. 5 GDPR.
We have adopted specific security measures to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
Z INFORMATICA di Matteo Zavattari
Via Goffredo Mameli, 14 – 21013
Gallarate (VA) – P.IVA 03003220120
Mail Address of the Owner: firstname.lastname@example.org
PEC of the Owner:
Types of data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this website, independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage Data, First Name, Last Name, Business Name, Email Address, Telephone Number, IP Address and other data provided voluntarily by the user.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this website.
Unless otherwise specified, all data requested by this website are mandatory. If the User refuses to disclose them, it may be impossible for this website to provide the Service. In cases where this website indicates some data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory, are encouraged to contact the Owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this website and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Mode and place of processing of the collected Data
Mode of treatment
The Data Controller shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using computer and/ or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, may have access to the Data other parties involved in the organization of this website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Data Processors may always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Owner processes the Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions is met:
- The User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Owner may be authorized to process Personal Data without the consent of the User or another of the legal bases specified below, until the User opposes (this is the opt-out” ) to such processing. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Owner;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Owner or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section on the details of the processing of Personal Data.
In case of superior protection, the User has the right to obtain information about the legal basis of the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or constituted by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Owner by contacting him at the opening details.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until it is
completed the execution of such contract.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until satisfaction
of such interest. The User can obtain further information about the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of
this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Data Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiry of this period, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of the processing of the collected data
The User’s Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services and Products, as well as
for the following purposes: Contact the User, Statistics and Marketing.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the user
Contact form for this website.
By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated by the form’s header.
Personal Data collected: Name, Surname, Company Name, Mail address, Telephone number.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of the User’s behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (Google Inc.). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this website, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies, Usage data and IP address.
The personal data collected from this website can be processed for marketing and promotion of the products and services on this website, in full compliance with the directives of the GDPR, by sending commercial information and in particular by:
- Sending newsletters relating to the products and services of this website;
- Sending commercial information on the products and services offered by this website;
- phone contacts.
Personal Data collected: Name, Surname, Company Name, Mail Address, Telephone number.
Other data voluntarily provided by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail and / or ordinary mail to the addresses indicated on this site, as well as the compilation of the information request forms entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to the user’s requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. The sender must in any case refrain from sending information falling within the “particular categories of data” provided for in art. 9 GDPR; in case of receipt, this information will be deleted, not being subjected in any way to treatment by the Owner.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the owner.
In case of superior protection, the User can exercise all the rights listed below. In any other case, the User can contact the owner to find out which rights are applicable in his case and how to exercise them.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- Revoke consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously
- Oppose the processing of their data. The user can object to the processing of their data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent.
- Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- Access their data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- Check and request correction. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
- Obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- Obtain the cancellation or removal of your Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- Receive your data or have it transferred to another holder.
- The User has the right to receive their Data in a structured, use format common and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the treatment is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- Submit a complaint.
- The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection control authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers with which the Data Controller is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data were processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without giving any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
Applicability of the higher level of protection
While most of the provisions of this document apply to all Users, some are expressly subject to the applicability of a higher level of protection to the processing of Personal Data.
This higher level of protection is always guaranteed when the treatment:
- it is performed by a Holder based in the EU;
- it concerns Personal Data of Users located in the EU and is functional to the offer of goods or services for consideration or free of charge to such Users;
- concerns Personal Data of Users located in the EU and allows the Owner to monitor the behavior of these Users to the extent that such behavior takes place within the Union.
Learn more about the treatment
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this website or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this website and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact details.
Reply to “Do Not Track” requests
This website does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the changes concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
It constitutes personal data any information which, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
These are the information collected automatically through this website (also by third party applications integrated into this website), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this website, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc. .) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the User’s IT environment.
The individual who uses this website which, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Responsible)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this website.
This website (or this Application)
The hardware or software tool through which Users’ Personal Data is collected and processed.
The service provided by this website as defined in the relative terms (if any) on this site / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored within the User’s device.
This privacy statement has been prepared on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only concerns this website.
Last modification: 15-01-2020